International Development Cooperation
In the field of development cooperation we deal with the different phases of the cycle within every cooperation project: identification, formulation, financial search, follow-up and evaluation (both previous and subsequent).
All of it taking a logic frame work approach. Also, we work in the implementation of consulting firms related to the analysis and institutional strengthening of organizations.
Throughout the work carried out in educational fields we have taken into account values such as gender and human rights perspectives, citizen participation and environmentally friendly positions.
We offer our clients specialized knowledge in integral project management, rendering service in every phase of its cycle:
- Programming, Identification and Formulation:
- Information and assessment about the most suitable financial channels for projects.
- Proposal preparation, along with field work if necessary.
- Coordination of transnational partners nets.
- Budget planning preparation.
- Contribution of creative, new ideas, indispensable for the final approval of the project.
- Supervision and defense of projects before official authorities until their final approval.
- Financing and Performance
- Material and human resources management.
- Follow-up of every action in order for the performance to be executed as the Multilateral Financial Institution or donor with whom we are working require.
- Ensure a proper coordination between national and transnational partners so that top-quality levels are achieved in every possible action.
- Follow-up and evaluation
- Execution of the final phase of every project by gathering documents and applying evaluating methodologies.
- Participation in evaluating processes (previous, intermediate and subsequent)of programmes, projects, EU Initiatives and actions funded directly by Structural Funds.
Analysis and comparative studies execution about efficiency as far as management of resources, preparation of reports regarding planning evaluation, methods application and evaluating tools are concerned.