Local and private sector development
We consider local development to be a re-activator process within economy which dynamizes society as well. The key point lies on making use of the available resources in each territory, either in a public, private or public-private way, so that design and the establishment of politics is facilitated.
The aim of these politics is the promotion of economic growth by creating employment, income and wealth, all of which is intended to improve life and social welfare.
The processes in which we take part in are:
- Design and establishment of strategies and support for the creation of local development tools.
- Design and establishment of strategies to improve competition.
- Design of strategies, methodology and tools in order to promote entrepreneurial abilities and entrepreneurial projects consolidation.
- Design and establishment of strategies intended for economic dynamism.
- Diagnosis studies, dynamism and mobilization of productive factors.
- Clusters: provision and dynamism.
- Local development politics.
- Tourism development politics, strategic positioning and Touristic Projects Promotion.
- Design and performance of Support Programmes and development of SMEs.
- Creation and Strengthening of Groups, Associations and Consortia.
- Commercial, Financial, Strategic and Industrial management of SMEs.